his is the 500lph RO machine for beverage factory. The main business of the factory is producing fruit juice such as carbonated fruit juice. If the tap water used to make the juice is not purified, there will be a large amount of suspended matter and colloidal matter deposited at the bottom of the bottle, affecting the taste of the juice and even causing the product to deteriorate, so the water quality is very important for fruit juice.
The raw water in the beverage factory is tap water, but only after proper water treatment water quality meets certain requirements and is stored in the large storage water tank. Water used for beverage production should not only meet the standards of drinking water but also remove suspended matter, colloid and dissolved the salt in water.
Impurities with a particle size greater than 0.2μm in tap water are collectively referred to as suspended solids. These impurities will make the water turbid and precipitate itself when it is stationary. Suspended impurities are mainly soil, inorganic substances (such as sand) and plankton (such as cyanobacteria, Chlorophyta, diatoms) and microorganisms. Suspended matter precipitates in beverage bottles, forming fluffy dirt or flocculating particles at the bottom of the bottle. The harmful suspended matter will not only affect the taste of the products but also make the products degenerate.
- The size of the colloidal material is about 0.001-0.20μm. There are two very important features:
- ◪Light exposure, scattered and turbid Ding Dawen phenomenon.
- ◪It can not sink by itself because of its adsorption of a large number of ions in water, so it exists stably in water.
- Most colloids are inorganic colloids and are responsible for the formation of turbid water. Macromolecule organic colloid is a kind of material with high molecular weight. It is usually humic acid, hummus and so on. It decomposes by the corrosion of animal and plant residues, which is the cause of the color of the water.
- Solutions for designing water treatment systemsto meet water quality characteristics and water production requirements in beverage factories are as follows:
- ◪High water hardness: Reverse osmosis system reduces hardness to reach drinking standard.
- ◪Tap water contains suspended matter and colloidal matter: Add quartz sand filter and carbon filter to remove impurities, reduce turbidity and color before RO system.
- ◪Water consumption in beverage factory: Reverse osmosis system capacity is 500L/H to meet the daily water consumption of small fruit juice beverage factory.
RO System Details are below :