· Car washing recycling water
· Various kinds of pure water and drinking water purification
· Industrial wastewater purification and useful material recycling
· Medical sterile water and water for injection to manufacture
· Juice concentrated and refined
· Minerals purification and sterile
· Process water purification and sterile
· Wine and lighter white spirit refined through membrane method
1) Simple structure and easy operation.
2) Small size and easy to manage
3) Water quality is good.
Ocpuritech, is a leading manufacturer of reverse osmosis system, Ultrafiltration system, Seawater Desalination deionized water system and filter cartridge in China.
A reverse osmosis manufacturer that has always prided itself on using top of the line components.
Ocpuritech has consistently embraced ethical business practices at every point in the design, quality, build and delivery, and complete before and after service.
With more than 10-year water treatment solution experience, since 2008 customers have turned to OCpurtiech to deliver the highest quality water treatment systems for their specific needs.
1. Provide complete OEM or ODM water treatment solution based on your source water
2. Provide free technical training and full good after service.
3. We have professional QC team to check the quality before delivery.
4. The durable High-impact carton to protect the products.
3. Reply in 24 hours.
5. Lead time for water filter cartridge is 5-7 working days
Lead time for the water treatment system is 7-15 working days
1)Packaging: plastic film+wooden case.
2)Shipping: usually by sea, but will choose the most suitable shipping method based on your requests.
Q: Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are factory.
Q: How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
A: Reverse osmosis systems purify water by forcing pressurized water through a very fine, plastic membrane. If the raw water being treated comes from a well or another private source, disinfection and pre-filters (to remove chlorine and/or particulates/sediment) may be needed in advance of the R/O unit to remove contaminants that can foul or damage the membrane.
Q: How Do I Know What Size Unit to Buy?
A: R/O units are rated according to the amount of treated water produced per day. For example, one type of unit produces 5000 liters of treated water per day under its design conditions. In reality, conditions frequently vary. Line pressure is often lower, water will frequently be colder than 25° C and backpressure in the storage tank will likely reduce the performance of the unit. Consequently, you should examine water conditions and buy a larger rated unit than needed if any of the above problems are noted
Q: Material of the reverse osmosis system?
A: You can choose FRP filter + U-PVC pipe, stainless steel filter + U-PVC pipe or total stainless steel.
Guidelines for getting a proper quotation:
1. Tell us the production capacity you want(0.5T/H,1T/H, 2T/H……)?
2. What is your source water(tap water/underground water….)?
3. What is the product water used for(drinking /bottled water….)?
4. If you have the water report, please send us.
Send your inquiry to get free customized water treatment solution
The product has significant development advantages compared to other product. From source water report analysis to a complete system, each step will be strictly conducted.