Mobile RO seawater desalination plant/filter
Seawater Desalination Plant – Made by Guangzhou Ocean Environment Protection Technology Co., Ltd; RO technology is the most advanced and energy-saving effectively membrane separation technology. It can effectively remove dissolved in water, salt, colloid, microbial organism (removal reaches as high as 97%-98%)under the osmotic pressure. The most widely used in the preparation of desalination technology, it is the separation of molecule ion from hundreds of organic matter. In the process of production, increase water
|Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: OC||Model Number:200L/H|
|auto level: full automatic||material: stainless steel 316||color: customized|
|raw water: seawater||certificate: ISO 9001:2000||membrane: Optional|
1. From 50GPD to 10 Ton per day
2. With RO purified system inside, adapted the best America DOW seawater desalination reverse osmosis membrane, with high desalinization ratio (> 99%)
3. With good quality professional RO booster pump, super long life span, especially for seawater desalination, the pump work with lower noise, high and low-pressure protection which assure the safety of the whole machine and low energy consumption
4. Auto or manual stainless steel valves, with a long life span. It can protect the equipment when no raw water, lack of water and full of water
5. The seawater purified machine frame made of 316 stainless steel, steadily against rustiness. Guaranteed complete set system durable
6. 316 stainless steel or PVC pipe is available
7. No need to add any chemicals. The high removal rate of removing the inorganic salt from the seawater, heavy metal, organic bacterium, germ, pathogen from the seawater can drink directly
8. Smart design, with small size, light, convenient for installation and adaptation
9. Easy to be operated and maintained, It needn’t be taken-down when rinsing and maintaining, and you just connect the seawater pipeline and the electricity, that is ok to make the pure water
10. All with high-class famous Electric Appliance, such as ABB, ABB, with long life span and working steadily
11. With multi-media filter (sand, carbon, softener)
Guangzhou Aomi Water Purification System Manufacture Co., Ltd is specialized in a Water Purifier for household and industrial water treatment. Our main products include RO device, Ultrafiltration, Microfilter, sand, and carbon filter equipment, etc. These products completely set of equipment for school, factory, and hospital. Besides, we are manufacturing tap water and mineral water equipment.
We have been devoted ourselves to Water RO System for many years, and our engineers can make different types of water treatment equipment. We have the expertise to manufacture water treatment equipment of different sizes, capacity, and optional functions. And we also provide relative products such as FRP tank, valves, filter cartridge, and membranes, etc. Under our excellent products and patience service, we have earned a great reputation for our product quality, performance reliability, and business integrity.
1. Provide complete OEM or ODM water treatment solution based on your source water
2. Provide free technical training and full good after service.
3. We have professional QC team to check the quality before delivery.
4. The durable High-impact carton to protect the products.
3. Reply in 24 hours.
5. Lead time for water filter cartridge is 5-7 working days
Lead time for the water treatment system is 7-15 working days
1)Packaging: plastic film+wooden case.
2)Shipping: usually by sea, but will choose the most suitable shipping method based on your requests.
Q: Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are factory.
Q: How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
A: Reverse osmosis systems purify water by forcing pressurized water through a very fine, plastic membrane. If the raw water being treated comes from a well or another private source, disinfection and pre-filters (to remove chlorine and/or particulates/sediment) may be needed in advance of the R/O unit to remove contaminants that can foul or damage the membrane.
Q: How Do I Know What Size Unit to Buy?
A: R/O units are rated according to the amount of treated water produced per day. For example, one type of unit produces 5000 liters of treated water per day under its design conditions. In reality, conditions frequently vary. Line pressure is often lower, water will frequently be colder than 25° C and backpressure in the storage tank will likely reduce the performance of the unit. Consequently, you should examine water conditions and buy a larger rated unit than needed if any of the above problems are noted
Q: Material of the reverse osmosis system?
A: You can choose FRP filter + U-PVC pipe, stainless steel filter + U-PVC pipe or total stainless steel.
Guidelines for getting a proper quotation:
1. Tell us the production capacity you want(0.5T/H,1T/H, 2T/H……)?
2. What is your source water(tap water/underground water….)?
3. What is the product water used for(drinking /bottled water….)?
4. If you have the water report, please send us.
Send your inquiry to get free customized water treatment solution
The product provides people with better smelling and better tasting drinking water by reducing bacteria, heavy metal contaminants, and chlorine. Precise and high-end filter prevents particles, including bacteria, viruses into RO membrane.