800 GPD industrial ro reverse osmosis system small mineral water plant costst
|raw water→ 1 booster pump→ 2 sand(multi-medium) filter→3 active carbon filter→4 softener (optional)→ 5 security(micron) filter→6 high-pressure pump→7 reverse osmosis system→ 8 UV sterilizer (ozone generator) →pure water storage tank|
Each part of the water treatment plant
1. Booster pump– provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Multi-medium filter– get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
3. Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4.Softener–exchange “ions” of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter–prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um
6. High-pressure pump– Provide the high pressure to RO membrane
7. RO system– main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions
8. UV sterilizer or ozone generator— kill bacteria
What is Reverse Osmosis( RO)?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification process in which water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane that removes 90-99% of tap water impurities. The result is water that is free of minerals and other contaminants. Membrane type determines the number of dissolved solids a unit is capable of removing.
Water treatment plant application:
1. Electronic industry: Pre-filter for ultrapure water, chemical products, and pure water
2. Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines and fruit juice, bottled drinking water
3. Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid
4. Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
5. Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding
Guangzhou Aomi Water Purification System Manufacture Co., Ltd is specialized in a Water Purifier for household and industrial water treatment. Our main products include RO device, Ultrafiltration, Microfilter, sand, and carbon filter equipment, etc. These products completely set of equipment for school, factory, and hospital. Besides, we are manufacturing tap water and mineral water equipment.
We have been devoted ourselves to Water RO System for many years, and our engineers can make different types of water treatment equipment. We have the expertise to manufacture water treatment equipment of different sizes, capacity, and optional functions. And we also provide relative products such as FRP tank, valves, filter cartridge, and membranes, etc. Under our excellent products and patience service, we have earned a great reputation for our product quality, performance reliability, and business integrity.
1.Provide complete OEM or ODM water treatment solution based on your source water
2.Provide free technical training and full good after service.
3.We have professional QC team to check the quality before delivery
4.Strong carton to protect the products
3.Reply in 24 hours.
5.Lead time for water filter cartridge is 5-7 working days
Lead time for water treatment system is 7-15 working days