|raw water→ 1 booster pump→ 2 sand(multi-medium) filter→3 active carbon filter→4 softener (optional)→ 5 security(micron) filter→6 high-pressure pump→7 reverse osmosis system→ 8 UV sterilizer (ozone generator) →pure water storage tank|
Function of each part of the water treatment plant
1. Booster pump– provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Multi-medium filter– get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
3. Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4.Softener–exchange “ions” of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter–prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um
6. High-pressure pump– Provide the high pressure to RO membrane
7. RO system– main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions
8.UV sterilizer or ozone generator— kill bacteria
What is Reverse Osmosis( RO)?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification process in which water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane that removes 90-99% of tap water impurities. The result is water that is free of minerals and other contaminants. Membrane type determines the number of dissolved solids a unit is capable of removing.
Water treatment plant application:
1. Electronic industry: Pre-filter for ultra pure water, chemical products and pure water
2. Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines and fruit juice, bottled drinking water
3. Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid
4. Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
5. Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding
1. Provide complete OEM or ODM water treatment solution based on your source water
2. Provide free technical training and full good after service.
3. We have professional QC team to check the quality before delivery.
4. The durable High-impact carton to protect the products.
5. Reply in 24 hours.
6. Lead time for water filter cartridge is 5-7 working days
Lead time for the water treatment system is 7-15 working days
Guangzhou Aomi Water Purification System Manufacture Co., LTD
is one of the Professional Manufacturers for Water Treatment Equipments in China for more than ten years, with the experienced engineer and skilled workers.
We design, manufacture and sell water treatment plants of different sizes, capacity and optional functions.
Our main products are domestic/commercial/industrial RO system, UF system, UV sterilizer etc.
Relative accessories such as FRP tanks, cartridge housings, valves, membranes, and filter cartridges, are also available.
Q: Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are factory.
Q: How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
A: Reverse osmosis systems purify water by forcing pressurized water through a very fine, plastic membrane. If the raw water being treated comes from a well or another private source, disinfection and pre-filters (to remove chlorine and/or particulates/sediment) may be needed in advance of the R/O unit to remove contaminants that can foul or damage the membrane.
Q: How Do I Know What Size Unit to Buy?
A: R/O units are rated according to the amount of treated water produced per day. For example, one type of unit produces 5000 liters of treated water per day under its design conditions. In reality, conditions frequently vary. Line pressure is often lower, water will frequently be colder than 25° C and backpressure in the storage tank will likely reduce the performance of the unit. Consequently, you should examine water conditions and buy a larger rated unit than needed if any of the above problems are noted
Q: Material of the reverse osmosis system?
A: You can choose FRP filter + U-PVC pipe, stainless steel filter + U-PVC pipe or total stainless steel.
Guidelines for getting a proper quotation:
1. Tell us the production capacity you want(0.5T/H,1T/H, 2T/H……)?
2. What is your source water(tap water/underground water….)?
3. What is the product water used for(drinking /bottled water….)?
4. If you have the water report, please send us.
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click “Send” Now!
This product can bring great relief to laborers owing to its ability to lessen pain and strain on human muscles. The most advanced RO membrane is adopted in Ocpuritech Water Treatment System.