Ocpuritech have more than 10-year water treatment solution experience to design and manufacture RO membrane water purification systems , you have chosen a company that will give a professional support for providing fresh water into your new RO system.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a process that uses semi-permeable spiral wound membranes to separate and remove dissolved solids, organic, pyrogens, sub-micron colloidal matter, color, nitrate and bacteria from water. Feed water is delivered under pressure through the semi permeable membrane, where water permeates the minute pores of the membrane and is delivered as purified water called permeates water. Impurities in the water are concentrated in the reject stream and flushed to the drain is called concentrate water.
*Manufactured in the China with CE Certified Facilities
*Conservatively engineered for reliable, long term performance
*It Removes All Types Of Contaminants
*Removes The Odor Off Of The Water
*Very easy to maintain
Ocpuritech focuses on producing RO systems, supply different capacity such as 250LPH, 500LPH, 750LPH, 1000LPH, 5000LPH, 10m3/H, 20m3/H etc..
Among them, 500LPH is our best selling volume. Customers praise the most and also the most commonly used product around the world. This RO machine can handle different raw water with TDS below 2000ppm such as underground water, tap water, well water, deep water, borehole water. Widely used in laboratories, food factories, electroplating factories, pharmaceutical factories, electronics factories, paper mills, water factories. Ocpuritech 500lph RO is sold all over the world where the main target of markets are Southeast Asia, North America, South America, and Africa.
Within the RO system, the TDS of produced water can reach 20-40 ppm, which can directly drink and meet the requirements of various industries with high water quality.
This set of equipment is well configured to solve most of the water problems encountered in life such as heavy metals, particles, bacteria and so on. At the same time, the wheel of the machine is designed with the frame which is convenient for free movement.
The function of each major water accessories are as follows:
1. Raw water pump: Connect the raw water and transport the water source through the original water pump. The pressure of the original water pump is about 3-5 bar. It is made of 304/316 stainless steel. The famous brands are CNP and Grundfos.
2. Sand Filter: Its Automatic sand filter can remove colloid, turbidity, organic matter, suspended matter etc.
3. Carbon filter: Its Automatic carbon filter can remove harmful matter, color, organic matter, free chloride, etc.
4. Water softener: Water softener is using cation resin to remove salts of calcium ion, magnesium that may form scale encrustations.
5. RO Membrane:
Vontron and Dow membrane are the most popular RO membranes are used in RO systems. The 500LPH RO system is used by two pieces of RO membranes. The membrane material is Aromatic polyamide, which has excellent heat resistance and insulation properties. The membrane of this material is not only suitable in Africa, South America and other high-temperature areas, it is also applicable to normal temperature and low-temperature areas such as in Asia, Europe, North America. And the chemical performance of the work is stable for a weak acid, weak alkali and most organic solvents that have good resistance.
RO salt has a desalination rate of 99%. According to the different water quality in different regions, the life of the RO membrane will be a little different. It usually takes 2-3 years to change.
6. The high-pressure pump adopts the well-known brands of CNP and Grundfos. The model of materials is SS304 and SS316. This type of materials is produced by Stainless steel according to the ASTM standard of the United States. This material can withstand a maximum temperature of 800 degrees. At the same time, at low temperature, normal temperature and high temperature also have high heat resistance and toughness for the materials. In industrial or heavily polluted areas, it has excellent corrosion resistance in oxidizing acids (HNO3), alkali solutions, organic and inorganic acids, as well as in the atmosphere, water, and steam.
7. Precision filter: RO machine must-have precision filter for producing high-purified water. Its accuracy is 5??m and it can prevent viruses,a large number of organic particles, bacteria into RO membrane. The precision filter is packed with a filter cartridge to intercept the untreated particles, protect the RO membrane and extend the RO lifetime.
8. UV sterilizer: The bacteria in the water are irradiated by ultraviolet rays with strong irradiation energy, UV sterilizer destroys the DNA in the bacteria to make the bacteria lose its ability to reproduce.
How does it work for reverse osmosis system?
Flow chart: Here in below the flow chart of 500lph
Step 1: Prepare the equipment before running
A: Prepare the raw water tank, purify water tank and connect the water pipe and local power supply.
B: Pour the relevant materials into 3 different Tanks. The main materials are quartz sand, activated carbon and resin.
The precision filter is fitted with a PP filter element and put the RO membrane loaded into the membrane housing.
C: Adjust the valve, set the time for each valve, the valve has 3 times to display, filter time, rinse time and backwash time
D: The TANK is rinsed by the operation of the valve.
Step 2: Supervision work in equipment operation
Start the machine, adjust the pressure through the regulating valve to make the machine operate normally and do not display the red light warning on the control box.
The wastewater valve and the pure water valve can be adjusted according to the capacity. The pressure gauge, flow meter, TDS value and flow chart of the entire system can be viewed on the control box.
Step 3: Supervision work in equipment operation
After running: Need to make a record the data during machine running of water production, operating pressure, and water quality. Meanwhile, the above data all can be observed from the flow meter, pressure gauge, and conductivity meter.
Step 4: Machine maintenance
This machine is fully automatic and easy to understand. The machine can be operated for a period of time to set the flushing time through an automatic valve.
For example, wash once every 3 days to achieve better use and lengthen the service life of the equipment.
Step 5: The data for the consumables list for a lifetime:
??How long the consumables should be replaced?
?? quartz sand: 2-3 years
?? activated carbon: 1-2 years
?? water softener resin: 1 year
?? PP filter element: 3-6 months
?? membrane: 2- 3 years
?? UV lamp: 1year
?? The machine manual is provided free of charge according to the requirements of the client. If necessary, we can arrange our engineer to install and solve the after-sales problem.
?? This RO machine has passed CE certification and has a one-year guarantee period.
?? Each machine is first protected by the film to avoid scratching and wear and then fitted with a solid wooden box, which can be suitable for long-term marine transportation.
?? The timely delivery date can reach 7-14 days.
?? All machine will be made quality testing before shipment to check whether the machine is leaking and working properly.
Reverse osmosis system is a popular topic in the water treatment industry; it has been an application in the different industry such as food industry and chemical industry etc. For the food industry, pure drinking water, beverages, beer, wine, health products. For the chemical industry, chemical recycling water, chemical products manufacturing, chemical fertilizer.